Saturday, January 16, 2016

Free as the Breeze

V97.33XD   Sucked into jet engine, subsequent encounter.


I've never felt so free.

A great wide world awaits
and my wish was to leave
a little piece of me everywhere
i could. But I guess standing
that close to the front of a DC-10
was not the distribution
I had in mind. So I ask of you,
if you come across a part of me
in your travels, smile and
please just leave me be,
but speak of me kindly!

**



From "Quickly's Winter Doldrums" - Jan. 16, 2016




Life Ain’t Healthy


ICD-10 is the 10th revision of the International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems (ICD), a medical classification list by the World Health Organization (WHO). It contains codes for diseases, signs and symptoms, abnormal findings, complaints, social circumstances, and external causes of injury or diseases.[1]
The code set allows more than 14,400 different codes[2] and permits the tracking of many new diagnoses. The codes can be expanded to over 16,000 codes by using optional sub-classifications.[3] The detail reported by ICD can be further increased, with a simplified multi-axial approach, by using codes meant to be reported in a separate data field. (Wikipedia)

V97.33XDSucked into jet engine, subsequent encounter.

1 comment: